Is there a minimum quantity for orders?
Yes, we have a minimum of 24
Where are your prices?
Because each order is different based on the product being printed, the quantity being ordered, number of inks, etc, your sales rep will be your go-to for pricing. They'll work closely with you to stay within your budget.
I'm new at this & have never put together an order. Where do I start?
We're so glad you're here! You can click on the "Contact" or "Start a Design" tab on our home page for a super easy way to get things rolling. Your sales rep will contact you by the next business day and give you the run down and answer any questions you may have.
Can I customize a design I found in your "Design Library"?
Of course. If you see something you like from our past designs, let us know and we can switch up design elements to make it your own. Have your own idea for a design? Perfect, we specialize in custom design, so we'll put those ideas in your head onto a design proof.
What if I don't see a product I'm looking for?
Not a problem. TGI Greek has access to 1,000s of different products and apparel. If you've seen something on the web or just spotted something you love while strolling down the street, send your sales rep a photo or description and we will personally track it down for you to design on.
How long is the wait to get a design proof back?
From the time your art is turned into our designers, you should expect a design proof in your inbox (ready to swoon over) in 48 hours.
How long does it take to complete my order?
Since every order is different based on the product, one of the first questions your sales rep will ask you is when you need your order. You'll get a timeline of exactly when your order needs to be placed. We pride ourselves on printing in-house so the majority of screen printing at TGI Greek goes like this: your order is turned in, we print your apparel in our production studio (that's 18 steps away from our sales reps' offices) and ship them straight to your doorstep. That simple.
Do you all have individual ordering?
Of course. We have an online ordering system that securely collects individual payments and makes the ordering process a breeze for everyone involved. You'll get updates to ensure you're hitting the minimum and see who has ordered!
What if I'm putting an order together for people all over the US?
We offer individual shipping for an additional fee.
Is TGI Greek an official greek licensed company?
Yes. Every piece of greek apparel that comes out of our doors has been approved by Greek Licensing.
1. Please keep in mind that colors on computer screens and phones vary, so the printed colors may look different on the final product vs the digital image. We do our best to color match!
2. Once you’ve handed out your shirts, we are not responsible for missing shirts. We strongly encourage you to use the bag and tag check list and highlight each name when you pass out your orders so that you can track and verify pickups. Sometimes we send extra shirts if we have them. You can use them to resolve any issues.
3. Comfort color shirts are vintage hand dyed and sometimes vary in coloration and dye lots. We send back any variations that are highly noticeable. If the color differences are just slight, we consider it part of the cool vintage dyed process. It’s something we can’t control or refund.
4. When printing white ink on comfort colors shirts, the instability of the vintage dye can affect the integrity of the white ink. You may notice the white ink will absorb the shirt color dye and the color of the dye will pull up through the white ink and change the solid white to a hue of the shirt Color. This doesn’t always happen but can happen on occasion. We can’t know when it will happen and we can’t control the outcome. The due migration can happen hours after the shirts are printed and boxed up. Again, this is just part of the cool vintage dyed process you may get when you order comfort colors shirts. Any shirts that are shades of red, pink or purple are more likely to dye migrate but it can happen with all colors and we can’t take back these unique awesome shirts.
5. We love to offer you the most relevant products on the planet and some of these fashion forward products are in high demand. If TGI can’t get it, neither can our competitors. You can count on us to follow up and get your products as soon as they are available. We promise to communicate any stock issues as soon as possible, give you options and work with you to make the choice that makes your chapter the happiest! We can’t control the above stated issues and can’t take back or refund anything we mentioned above.
6. We guarantee on time delivery if you ordered on or before the deadline your Account Manager gave you. We promise to give you an environmentally conscious product that was designed and printed in Tulsa, Oklahoma with extreme care for detail and quality. Please help us help you and be aware of what can happen to your order.
7. Also, we can’t control the weather. If your order gets held up due to floods or inclement weather that FedEx or UPS can’t survive, we aren’t considering that our responsibility. If weather is normal and you place your order on time, we promise to get your order delivered on time or early! Cool? Cool!